Wednesday, September 15, 2010

doing nothing

Hey readers, i'm blogging again. You must be miss me, rite? Don't shy to admit it :p Well, nowhere to go today. Kinda bored now, nothing to do. Actually I have to do my holiday homework, such as english summary, IT assignment, and chinese vocabulary. But, my bad habit came since my holiday started. Maybe today I'm gonna do my IT assignment & english summary. Just wish me luck.

It's raining outside. And I think I'm going to freezing now. I've used the blanket but doesn't work. I think my body isn't okay. And the internet connection isn't very good. Big thanks to speedy for the bad connection. Geez, I think I need a hug from teddybear. Who wants to be my teddybear? No one? Poor me hhh.

Okay, I'm going to playing pet society. Catch ya later dude!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, sama banget. Kalo lagi nggak ada kerjaan pasti main Pet Society \(^.^)/

    ReplyDelete