Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nyaw

I have no idea what to post. Btw, TPB IS FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG SO HAPPY. I should've started my three-months-holiday. But thanks to my campus and its new curriculum I couldn't enjoy my entire holiday because of something called "Semester Pendek" and my senior told my faculty to join something called "Diklat Terpusat". So well, buhbye holiday. Well, my best decision was coming home every short-holiday-between-exam, so yeah, I don't feel homesick at all.

And yeah, I actually done changing my labels. You could check them now. More organized, I think. But I might have done something wrong so eventually some post lost one of their labels. But well, I don't think anyone read my blog based on its label except me. Okay, I actually think that nobody read my blog anymore, but whatever. That's good actually, I could be more vocal about my opinion and don't have to worry about people's opinion. Writing is one of my favorite ways to escape the reality, the painful truth. It's just, release my stress and as a reminder for future me. Although I actually kinda forget some censored things here. And I don't know who should I ask about this because I censored it by myself. Well, let's just leave it all behind. I'm pretty sure it wasn't so important.

Anyway, I think this month have the less post this year. So sorry. It's just I have no time and nothing so fun to tell about. Flat, as flat as wall. I actually have no idea what to write since there's nothing to be write about. So instead, I just write so many random things like now. And I wonder how time flies too fast. It's almost 10 o'clock now. I mean, whoaa... Urgh I really have no idea what to write. Summer love story would be great to write about, but since summer hasn't come yet... So yeah, I have nothing to tell. But I doubt this year would have a summer love story. I mean c'mon, I've already in a hopeless place but I haven't found love. Rihanna should responsible about this. But I don't think I'm hopeless enough. And the more I think, the more I know that I just don't want with anyone right now. Whoever I like... well that was just a joke. Just for fun, not for something serious. So I think I don't want a summer love story this year.

What else to write? I JUST DON'T KNOW. I wanna smash my head to the keyboard and see what would be the text is. I think I'll just watch some movie. Catch ya later ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment